Job Openings (At This Time)
DATE: February 22, 2021
Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and the ability to have fun. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions for potential clients both on air and online. Media experience is a plus. The candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward your resume to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: February 22, 2021
Digital Sales Executive
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC/Las Vegas digital sales team is growing again! We are looking for a motivated, out of the box digital strategist and sales maven with 3-5 years digital sales experience to join our team.
This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG-Las Vegas’s solution-based approach and robust menu of digital products requires that this Digital Sales Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, SEO as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
• Hunt: Develop new business
• Perform probing CNA’s to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
• Create custom programs in conjunction with our support Pods to achieve client’s objectives
• Present, close, and renew
• Work with clients and our support Pods to optimize campaigns
• Post campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Date: July 01, 2022
Street Team – Beasley Media Group, LLC
Description: Beasley Media Group is seeking individuals to join our Street Team. This entry level job is ideal for those who are passionate about radio and marketing and are looking to “get a foot in the door” at one of the nation’s leading broadcast companies. Street Team members are brand ambassadors and integral parts of the radio stations. This position requires frequent participation at station promotions, appearances, live broadcasts and events, including interaction with listeners. You must be willing and able to drive station vehicles.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends with select weekday availability
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a team player
- Proficiency with computers/MS Office; experience with Photoshop and video editing a plus
- Outgoing personality is essential
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds
- Must have a valid NV driver’s license and stellar driving record.
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
To be considered for this position, please apply to: Taya Williams (Promotion Coordinator) [email protected]
Date: February 20, 2023
Title: VP, Market Manager
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Beasley Media Group Las Vegas is looking for a VP, Market Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall budget, performance, personnel, planning and image of the cluster and its radio stations. This position requires sales and programming knowledge, familiarity with financial statements, leadership ability and a technical understanding of how a radio station operates. The Market Manager is responsible for administering organization policies. The successful candidate will establish professional relationships with clients and business leaders through involvement in civic and business organizations.
- Experience in radio broadcasting with proven success in leading and/or developing a radio station, group or cluster;
- Comprehensive knowledge of radio programming, sales, marketing and positioning with a general knowledge of technology and associated products that affect the radio industry;
- Understand analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data;
- Ability to address complaints and resolve problems in a manner that reflects a positive image of the station(s) and the Company;
- Excellent communication skills.
Last date for consideration: Open Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to JoAnn Johnson: [email protected]
Date: March 23, 2023
Title: Street Team
Type: Part Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Beasley Media Group is looking for a Part Time Promotions Street Team Member for our 5 station group. Requirements of the job are an outgoing personality as you are the first person to greet our listeners and clients at our station’s public events and appearances. You will be responsible for all aspects of preparation, set up and execution of our public appearances and live broadcasts. The candidate must be at least 21 years old. The ability to handle light lifting up to 50 pounds plus physical activities such as setting up tents, broadcast equipment and other such items as needed, are a must. Did we mention an outgoing and great attitude is required? The candidate must also train and show proficiency with Beasley Media Digital assets such as blog posts, social media interactions and online brand monitoring. A good driving record is a must, as the candidate will be required to operate our radio station vehicles. Experience with V Creative, WordPress, Adobe programs, and Microsoft Suite are a plus but not required. This is an entry level position in the Broadcast and Digital media space and those looking to make a career in the broadcast media are encouraged to apply. Growth within our group is encouraged.
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join our growing company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board/ or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Taya Williams
No phone calls please.
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here