He Reciprocates Oral Sex When He Feels Like It and He Never Feels Like It
Listen to the question and answer HERE:
Q: Victoria’s new guy wont go down on her. She called The Cooper and Anthony Show to ask Dr. Cooper why she thinks he won’t reciprocate oral sex. Victoria said that other than that he’s an amazing guy but, is it worth keeping him around?
A: How important is oral sex to you? If its super important than dump his selfish ass and go find another amazing guy who will go downtown. And how can he be “amazing” if he won’t give you oral or at least give you a reason why he isn’t doing it? I’m sure he receives it just fine. Your view of amazing needs to change.
The Answer You May Not Want To Hear
Why wont he? You should ask him. Was he traumatized by a giant vagina in his past? Is yours particularly stinky? Are you hairy and he likes a clean work space? Or maybe he’s just one of those guys who says stupid stuff like, “I don’t find vaginas particularly appealing.” You need to know why because if it’s something you can change (bathe more; shave less), it’s worth a try if he’s truly “amazing.”
And let me just say that as women become more comfortable with asking for what they want and with their own bodies, guys who won’t eat the cookie for selfish reasons are going to quickly find themselves super lonely.
5 Other Things To Try
- Open Communication: Initiate an open and honest conversation with your partner about your feelings and needs. Choose a time when you’re both relaxed and not in the middle of intimate moments. Express your desires and concerns calmly and respectfully, focusing on your feelings rather than placing blame. Listen to their perspective as well.
- Ask for Their Perspective: Try to understand your partner’s reasons for not reciprocating. There could be various reasons such as discomfort, lack of experience, personal boundaries, or other factors. Give them the opportunity to express their feelings and thoughts.
- Respect Boundaries: It’s important to respect your partner’s boundaries and comfort levels. If they have genuine reasons for not wanting to engage in certain activities, it’s essential to acknowledge and respect those boundaries. Consent and comfort are paramount in any intimate relationship.
- Negotiate and Compromise: If you both want to work towards a more balanced sexual experience, consider finding compromises that respect both of your boundaries and desires. It might involve trying new things, taking things slow, or finding alternative ways to please each other.
- Educate and Explore Together: If your partner is hesitant due to lack of experience or unfamiliarity, you could explore educational resources together. Watching educational videos or reading articles about sexual health and intimacy can help create a more informed and comfortable atmosphere.
LASTLY: Evaluate Relationship Compatibility: If the issue of sexual compatibility becomes a recurring problem and you find that your desires and needs are consistently unmet, it’s worth considering if the overall compatibility and satisfaction in the relationship are aligned. In other words, you might need to consider dumping his ass!